I love Christmas but sometimes I need a kick start to jump into the Christmas spirit. My personal kick-starters include Mariah Carey’s Christmas album (because it ain’t Christmas till Mariah sings) and receiving my Clicks catalogue. I spend hours going through the pages and creating lists of gifts to purchase for my loved ones, before heading out to my nearest Clicks store to purchase them.
This year I received my catalogue with a massive red box from Clicks, filled with products from The Body Shop, Revlon, Sorbet, Rimmel, Wet & Wild, Real Techniques, Collab and Noughty; in celebration of their #ClicksBeautyFair and #ClicksChristmas promotions which will be running at the same time. Yasss, bring on those 3 for 2 specials we know and love!
I’ve become rather clever about my gift purchases this year. I’ve discovered that Clicks has an online store filled with everything I need… and want! All you have to do is
- Register on the Clicks website
- Fill up your basket with everything you need
- Click that purchase button, choose whether you want to have it delivered or collect at your nearest branch (delivery is free if you purchase goods over R450)
- Add all details for payment, and wait for your goodies.
Christmas shopping could not be easier!
Clicks and I have something extra special for one of you. One very lucky @capetowncurly supporter will receive a R1000 Clicks voucher to shop online with!!
To win you could either:
- Hop on over to @capetowncurly on Instagram and follow the instructions over there (follow me & Clicks) or
- Tell me what you would spend the voucher on if you win in the comment section below or
- Follow my Facebook page, follow the Clicks Facebook page and tag a few friends on my Clicks post.
- Use hashtags #ClicksChristmas and #ClicksBeautyFair wherever you enter.
- Share this blog post with your friends.
I am heading over to the Clicks online store to continue my Christmas shopping while lounging on my sofa.
Good luck with the competition and have fun!